Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thank you, CBF!

The long weekend with my parents was truly a gift from God! Their presence was invigorating and the break, rejuvenating. I love life and work here in Budapest, but I've come to love and miss my family more each year away. The visit was beautiful.

Additionally, the surprise of a suitcase from the church family of Community Bible Fellowship full of groceries, gifts, and money for a much needed oven was more than I ever dreamed. What rich blessing and encouragement when I needed it! God has been my strength in weakness and joy beyond circumstances. He called me to a life that suits the personality he gave me; I get to do things I love. He is building my faith and giving me a front row seat to his glorious work in the hearts of students from around the world. He is enough, but sometimes he works through people, too. My family and friends showed immense love and generosity at just the right time.

So, here is a quick recap of my parents' visit mixed in with images from struggles and joys of work in Hungary and at the International Christian School of Budapest. The video is directed at Community Bible Fellowship, but it speaks to all my praying, loving, supporting friends, family, and ministry partners!
(Also, a new photo album of their visit is on my photo site. See link to the right.)

"In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:4-6


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Such a beautiful video! And I LOVED seeing the picture of you with your oven...and the muffins. :) I am thinking that a date at your flat in the very near future is a must so that I can see it for myself! SOOO happy for you, dear, sweet friend!