Thursday, June 3, 2010

Down to the Wire

Today is the last day of exams at ICSB! I am amazed at God's gracious work in me and in my students this year. The schedule has been a bit nuts, and I certainly need a good rest, but I'm so thankful for this year of life and opportunities.

Now, celebrate with me as the end is in sight, but there is much to finish first. What a joy that my brother and sister-in-law arrive for a European visit in four hours! What an honor and responsibility as I deliver the Charge to the Seniors tomorrow at graduation! What a mess of sifting through and grading the hard work of all my students by the end of the day Saturday. :)

It's down to the wire.

And then, it's summer break.

I'll be completing an online course called "New Testament Survey", assessing textbooks for the English curriculum, catching up on faith-building and educational reading, reviewing my Hungarian study materials, hosting marvelous visitors, hanging with dear friends, and--oh yeah--resting!

But I can't quite think about these fun actitivites yet. "I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. " Indeed.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Audrey, I am thinking of you and praying for you. I miss your wisdom and your passionate pursuit of God. I pray that our Jesus will fill you up and renew your depleted resources in the coming weeks. You are a treasure to me and to many others. Thank you for all that you give to the kingdom of God. I love you!

Unknown said...

Just dropped in from cold but sunny South Africa to convey a blessing on another Kingdom child. Have a good break.