Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gimme the beat, boys...

Music and exercise are wonderful gifts for health and the reduction of stress! This week, a dear college friend introduced me to a local fitness center, and I am feeling good. The free classes are set to fun and invigorating music, and the cardio "jam" sessions are so freeing in this intense time of life. In addition to the physical benefits of this place, I have run into a few high school and college friends; laughter with those who have known me for years is good for the soul. While I don't want to get into a routine here--Budapest bound and all--I'm so thankful to have this fitness outlet for now. Jehovah Jireh provides all that we need, even when we don't realize our need ahead of time. Well, off to the gym.

And yes, in my head I have been replaying the scene from The Office when Jim endures a car ride to this same tune. :)

No comments: