Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Taking the Leap

Well, after having some wonderful conversations with seasoned bloggers, I have decided to give it a try. God is doing amazing things in the world and in me, so why shouldn't he get some recognition for it? And so I am taking the leap into the great unknown: the committment to blogging. Join me through the steps of faith, hilarious and poignant cultural moments, and quiet musings as I prepare to move to Hungary and the international mission field. Let us carpe aeternitatem: seize eternity. Why settle for just a day?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

New best friend, I hope you made it back home safely and were able to get some sort of refund or accomodation for the hassles they put you through!

Excited for your blog, setting up these "stones" to show what God is doing in and through you. That's the best part!

Will miss you lots but look forward to seeing you in the months to come!