Monday, July 23, 2007

Rejoice with those who rejoice!

As our Heavenly Father through Paul admonishes us to love each other deeply and humbly, I have found a great opportunity to join with a dear brother and sister. A beautiful couple with a baby on the way is headed to Hungary to start teaching at the International Christian School of Budapest. They are already dear friends and will soon be my colleagues as we labor together. Well, just a couple of weeks ago, they were at a 50% support level. Now, I give glory to God and rejoice with them as they have reached 70%. Their departure is quickly approaching, so please join with me in praying for God's timing and His perfect will.


I will be diving into this faith-based and rocky process myself after a Campus Crusade training in September. I know these friends will then hold me up in prayer as we are all one Body.

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves... Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Romans 12: 10, 15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey,
The first time I checked out your blog you wrote about us! Thanks!! You need to tell Joanne (your roommate from PFO) how we are having a BOY!! not a girl. Check out our developing web site at http://www.yaikofamily.com. It's really crappy right now because I don't know what I'm doing. What else is new?

We pray that God will send you quickly to Budapest!